Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Project Puppy - here he is!

** I originally pepared this post two weeks ago, when we were supposed to get the fuzball. I delayed posting it because, alas, he caught a cold. We wanted to make sure he was well and healthy before moving forward so we waited for the clean bill of health.  Fingers crossed, he should arrive this afternoon. **


June 30, 2014: As I am sitting at the courthouse awaiting the opportunity to do my civic duty, I can't stop thinking about our impending puppydom.  Today's post  is all about the puppy! Isn't he the cutest fuzball!!!



Mama is "Cherokee" from Comancheria Tibetan Mastiff Kennels. Papa is "Cochise" from the same. Puppy, named Fionnlagh (old Gaelic) and will be called Finn, will have mom's coloring, but maybe not so red. These pictures are from the breeder.


Here you can see better puppy's size. Both mom and dad are on the larger size for the breed; dad stands 29+ inches at the shoulders. 


Now for the cuteness!!!  These are from when he was a wee one: 



I think our little guy is on the left - I can tell by the mustache under his nose. :)

about 11 weeks old

We have all the goodies set, though I'm thinking about a baby monitor while we housebreak. He's going to be downstairs and I won't here him with my door closed (I don't like sleeping with my cats). Still deciding on that.  Can hardly wait to meet this little guy in person. 




No comments:

Post a Comment